Once you have registered in eBay UK you will require to sign in/login in order to make any purchase. The article will help you to sign in to your eBay UK account.
1. Type www.eBay.co.uk on your browser’s address bar or through your search engine.
2. You will be redirected to the official eBay page for UK (signin.ebay.co.uk). Now, look at the top left side (above eBay’s logo). Click on sign in. If you don’t have an eBay user id register to eBay first then come back to the next step.
3. Click on the sign in link (above eBay’s logo) and you will be redirected to sign in page of eBay UK. OR on the address bar of your browser type signin.ebay.co.uk.
4. “Welcome to eBay” message is displayed where on the left side you can find a box marked “sign in”.
5. Now, enter your user ID or e-mail address that you used to register during your registration process.
6. Enter the password in the password box.
7. If you are in a public or a shared computer, do not forget to clear the Stay Signed In checkbox.
8. Click the sign in button. Now you will be linked to eBay through your own eBay account and be wise on every purchase you make.
Sign in problems may occur while logging in to eBay account. The most faced problem is that, once you have signed in to your eBay account, you can again be prompted to sign in into your eBay account. If this problem persists, try using different web browser and then log in into your eBay account. If there is no any prompt regarding logging in then all you need to do is to clear the cookies of the web browser that you were initially trying to log in to eBay with.
Now, you can successfully sign in to your eBay account. If you forget your User Id, you can reclaim it through your e-mail address and if you forget your password then you can easily create a new one by simply clicking the link above the checkmark box, below the password box. Enjoy shopping in eBay.